The Most High-Quality Roofing Materials for a Perfect Project
Do you plan to repair or replace the roof of your house? But, you’re afraid of the high costs? And, you don’t want to end up with a poor-quality roof over your head? If you’re still thinking about which roofing company to choose, we’re here to help you!
At Roof Savers, we understand your concerns and only work with the most high-quality roofing materials. Besides, we have various options, including Tile, Metal, Cedar, Slate, and Coppe. Plus, we also work with Roof Maxx to help extend the life of your roof and save you money in the long run.
Choose The First-Rate Roofing Material For Your Home
Choosing a high-quality roofing material is important because it will protect your home from the weather and keep you safe. A poor-quality roof can leak, collapse, or catch fire. So, don’t take chances when it comes to your roof! So, when choosing roofing materials, consider these:
- What Climate Do You Live In? Different materials are better suited for different climates.
- How Long Do You Plan To Stay In Your Home? If you plan to sell soon, investing in a less expensive material may be wiser.
- What Is Your Budget? Many materials are available, and you don’t have to spend a fortune to get a high-quality roof.
- How Much Maintenance Do You Need On Your Roof? Some materials require more maintenance than others, so consider these while deciding.
- What Style Do You Prefer? There are different styles of roofing materials to choose from; you just need to choose the one that suits you the best.
Roof Maxx List Of Benefits
At Roof Saver, we have the roof Maxx treatment, which can help extend your roof’s life. It is specially formulated to restore flexibility, UV protection, and waterproofing properties lost due to age and weathering. Here is a list of benefits of this product:
- Increased Roof Life: Roof Maxx treatment can add up to five years of life to an asphalt roof.
- Save money: A Roof Maxx treatment costs a fraction of the price of a new roof.
- Environmentally Friendly: Roof Maxx is made from soybean oil, a renewable resource.
- Quick And Easy: The treatment takes about an hour to complete.
- Get The Most Out Of Your Investment: A Roof Maxx treatment can be done every five years to indefinitely extend your roof’s life.
- Prevents Roof Leaks: The treatment seals and protects your roof, preventing leaks and other damage.
- Reduces Energy Costs: A cooler roof means lower energy bills in the summer.
- Keeps Your Home Cooler In Summer And Warmer In Winter: Roof Maxx’s reflective technology helps to regulate the temperature in your home, no matter the season.
- Protects Your Home From The Outside Elements: Roof Maxx’s treatment creates a barrier against wind, rain, snow, and hail.
We are like no other. Our roofers in Baldwin replace and save more tops than our competitors.
Get High-Quality Products with us.
Roof Savers is dedicated to providing the best roofing services and materials for every project. We are also proud to partner with Roof Maxx, a company that shares our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. Our team looks forward to working with you on your next roofing project and helping you achieve the perfect results. Contact us today for more information about our services or to get started on your project!
Ohio State University
Roof Maxx History
Roof Maxx was studied in a laboratory of Ohio State University, proving the benefits of this technology. The study concluded Roof Maxx’s application allowed a 17-year-old shingle to pass the American Society for Testing and Materials Standards for a new shingle.
Since Roof Max can be applied up to three times, this treatment can add 15 years to the life of your asphalt roof for 80 percent less than the cost of a roof replacement.
Our Roof Maxx Process
The roofing professionals of Roof Savers start every project by getting to know you and your roof. We do a thorough inspection, and the information we gather allows us to determine if your roof would benefit from Roof Maxx. If granular loss is at the point where shingles are susceptible to the sun’s damaging rays, we know the roof is to the point where replacement is the best choice.
When roofs are candidates for Roof Maxx, we perform maintenance to get your roof ready and fix whatever issues we find. Some standard maintenance we perform before applying Roof Max include:
Roof Max is a wonderful alternative to replacing your roof too soon. We are a Roof Maxx certified Five Star Dealer. We replace as many roofs as our competitors, but we save more roofs than all our competitors combined. To see if Roof Maxx would be right for your roof, give us a call!